It has been a bit quiet for news in the BlackBerry world, so we skipped this week's CrackBerry Podcast and instead have an info-packed Smartphone Experts Roundtable podcast for y'all to listen to!!
Join Dieter, Matthew, Rene, Casey and yours truly as we discuss Mobile World Congress 2009 -- there's a little bit for everybody in this gigantic cross-platfrom smartphone podcast! It was educational for me being on the show as it forced me to step outside the BlackBerry bubble I prefer to live in! Show details after the jump. And we'll back back next week with a regularly-scheduled CrackBerry Podcast.
Listen to Smartphone Experts Roundtable Podcast #3
- Recorded: Tuesday, February 24th, 2009 @ 8:00pm EST
- Show Length: 1h27m
- File Size: 39.9MB
- Casey Chan for Android Central
- Kevin Michaluk for CrackBerry.com
- Matthew Miller for Nokia Experts
- Rene Ritchie for The iPhone Blog
- and Dieter Bohn for TreoCentral, PreCentral.net, and WMExperts
The iPhone Blog:
- Turn by Turn GPS is shown off
- Docs2Go for the iPhone is incoming
- Adobe still doesn't get that Apple's just not that into Flash
- AT&T talks about the iPhone because "99.5 percent of the industry is trying to copy the iPhone".
If you like the CrackBerry.com Podcast, be sure to Subscribe to it in iTunes, and better yet, if like the show write us an iTunes review! Be sure to send your feedback to [email protected], or leave us a message or BlackBerry question on our Podcast Hotline! Call 1-866-904-5772 ext 222.