Having arrived in BlackBerry World for the BlackBerry PlayBook many moons ago, SEGA of America has now gone ahead and updated Sonic the Hedgehog 4 Episode I to be compatible for the BlackBerry Z10 as well. The featureset of the game remains the same as the BlackBerry PlayBook but in case you've never checked the version out, here's the rundown.
- 2 Exclusive Levels - Two exclusive levels built specifically for using the accelerometer.
- New Moves - All of Sonic's classic moves are available, including the newer Homing Attack, which will add a new level of control and excitement.
- Classic Sonice Stages - Race through 4 unique zones containing 4 acts each as well as 7 special stages.
- Special Stages Return - A staple of the Genesis-era games, the special stages return allowing fans to collect the 7 Chaos Emeralds and unlock Super Sonic.
- Revamped Classic Boss Battles - Dr. Eggman returns with new and improved mechas and will go berserk when he accumulates damage.
I already have Sonic on my PlayBook so I don't think I'll be grabbing it on my Z10, even though SEGA is allowing 'free' Z10 downloads if you purchased it on your PlayBook but if you don't already own it, the game is available now in BlackBerry World for $6.99. Hopefully, Sega willbring some more of their titles over now as well.