Sketch w Friends updated to v2.0, brings clues and much more
If you were a fan of Sketch w Friends before, prepare yourself to be blow away by version 2.0. Early this morning the developer took to the forums to let us know that they have made version 2.0 available to the masses and wow, have they changed the game with this. The developers have added a number of new features to enhace the game play, along with adding even more rooms for the free users. Included in the new update is -
- Friends & Family: Private Rooms where you can invite your Facebook friends to play, with a maximum limit of 8 people per room. This feature is available only for paid users.
- Artistry: A special drawing zone where you can draw at length and share your sketches on Facebook and Twitter. We are planning on hosting some contests around this feature on our Facebook page so start sharpening your drawing skills right away and make sure you are connected to us on Facebook
- Me vs Bot: Not in a mood to draw? No worries; brush up your gaming skills against our friendly robot and have fun!
- Moderation System: Users will now be allowed to ban other players only when they unlock the Moderator or the Super Moderator levels. These are special privileges awarded to fair players based on several parameters. Oh and did we say, if you don’t play fair your level keeps downgrading automatically
- Clues for guessing the word.
- Color Palette: An all new color palette with a whole range of colors including the color brown.
If you currently have Sketch w Friends installed be sure to grab the update, and if you have yet to try it out, you will definitely want to do so today!
For more information and to download Sketch with Friends
For more information and to purchase Sketch with Friends