If you've been a fan of The Sims games over the years, you can now prepare to geek out over the latest EA game to arrive in BlackBerry World. The Sims FreePlay has arrived in the US for the BlackBerry Z10 and offers up the chance to step into The Sims world free of charge. Starting with the ability to customize your Sim in 20 different ways, the game also expands into other options as well.
- Let your Sims get married and make babies, then watch them grow into toddlers and pre-teens
- Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
- Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
- Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
- Live with your Sims in real-time - when it's day or night for you, it's the same for your Sims
Growing up, I was more of a Sim City fan myself but I knew plenty of people who immersed themselves into the The Sims as well. As the name implies, The Sims FreePlay is available as a free download and is available in BlackBerry World right now. Do keep in mind though, it doesn't connect with the Facebook counterpart game and you need an internet connection to play and again, only available in the US.