In addition to the official release of the BlackBerry Native SDK 2.0, RIM has also rolled out v1.0 of the Scoreloop SDK. With the Scoreloop SDK developers can add in social aspects to their PlayBook OS 2.0 games such as:
- Leaderboards – Allow players to compete on regional and global leaderboards
- Awards and Achievements – Keep players engaged with challenging achievements
- Player Challenges – Add competitive edge with social challenges
- Player Profiles – Personalize the experience with editable profiles
- Friend Management – Spur competition between closest rivals
To highlight the release, RIM worked with Paw Print Games Ltd. to integrate Scoreloop into their agaming title KAMI RETRO HD. Developers interested in learning more, can head on over to the Scoreloop hub page via the link below.