The popular Built for BlackBerry 10 voice assistant SayIt has been updated to version 2.0 and with it brings a fine selection of new features. If you missed our earlier video of SayIt you can check it out here and if you own a BlackBerry 10 device I would highly recommend it.
Although BlackBerry 10 does have a built in voice assistant it is rather limited in what it can do compared with SayIt. I know for sure which I use more often and it isn't the native one.
Updated features in SayIt 2.0 include:
- UK English Voice Recognition supported
- Option to turn On/Off output voice
- Option to turn On/Off trigger voice
- US Male, US Female, UK Male, UK Female voice output
- UI improvements
- Resolve map issues
- Built in Real time Translator, 65 languages are supported
- Voice Search (17 languages supported): Perform Google search, Wikipedia search, YouTube search, Amazon search, Ebay search, Wolfram Alpha search, IMDB search, SoundCloud search, Vimeo search, Yelp search and Flickr search
The app update is currently rolling out as I write this so it may take a short while for v2.0 to show up - but be patient. It will be worth it.