To celebrate BlackBerry Jam Asia the popular personal assistant application SayIt for BlackBerry 10 is going on sale for one week. From today (Thursday 26th September) you can pick up the app with a nice 60% discount.
The developer of SayIt actually demonstrated its power at Jam Asia and afterwards Alec Saunders (VP of Developer Relations) was so impressed he even purchased it for his own BlackBerry.
If you have missed our previous SayIt content here's a quick list of just some of the things the awesome application will do:
- Natural Voice Recognition and processing for BlackBerry® 10
- Text to Speech with natural voice, you can download the converted voice file as MP3 format and share it to our BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, Bluetooth
- Provide weather forecast based on current location
- Search YouTube, Wikipedia, Google using voice • Search local hotels, restaurants, coffee, ...
- Built in Encyclopedia, so you can find the definition of anything you want, for example: definition of Newton
- Built in language translator. SayIt supports translate from English to 25 other languages such as: Spanish, French, Italian, Germany, Chinese and etc.... From now on, you can translate languages on the way when you travelling, working, meeting, etc....
- Built in Voice to Text conversion Engine, SayIt supports 16 languages for conversion from Voice to Text. So, you say something and SayIt converts your voice to text, you can share the converted text to your BBM™ friends, NFC, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Email, and Bluetooth
If you've been tempted in the past but not made the commitment to SayIt now's the perfect time.