For SayIt users you'll be pleased to hear that version 3.2 is now in BlackBerry World and contains not only some fixes but a small selection of rather important features.
The built for BlackBerry app is now fully compatible with OS 10.2.1 and in addition to SayIt now using a new engine it's also got a lot more complex in terms of what it can understand.
We know that BlackBerry themselves are looking to improve their own speech recognition application as we saw in our recent 10.3 leak video, but until that happens SayIt is far more diverse than the native voice assistant.
New in version 3.2:
- Fix the error "I cannot understand"
- Fix definition of word (now SayIt uses new engine Wordnik), add source for word definition.
- SayIt now can define a complex phase
- Add more dictionary to SayIt's database such as: The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition; Wordnet dictionary; Webster Dictionary
- Fix bug cannot scroll in web search
- Upgrade servers
- Fully compatible with the latest OS 10.2.1
- Minor bugs fixed