It's bowling time again with Rocka Bowling which is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones. We've seen a few bowling games come to BlackBerry 10 but this one is certainly one of the best I've seen so far.
With Rocka Bowling you can play against your friends too which is always a nice feature to see. If you and up to five buddies fancy a game you can do so on the same device. Friend integration doesn't stop there though as the native BlackBerry 10 app has Scoreloop built in so can can check out how your mates are doing within the 'BlackBerry Games' app.
This game is pretty fast paced and great on the eye. The graphics are spot on and game play is as smooth as you would imagine. As you play the game you will earn coins which can be spent within the shop. Here you can upgrade various items such as balls, pins and even lanes. The more you practice - the more upgrades you'll be entitled to.
Controlling the ball couldn't be easier. Just pull back on the touch screen and swipe the ball forward. It's pretty addictive stuff and with some great background music and sweet sound effects Rocka Bowling is a real gem.
Full features include:
- Simple, precise controls: fun and easy to learn!
- Amazing 3D visuals and sound!
- Realistic 3D physics allow skillful players to do hook throws!
- Up to 6 players LOCAL MULTIPLAYER: Play with your friends on a single device!
- Win COINS for every point you SCORE and use them to buy PREMIUM ITEMS at the Rocka Bowling Store, including bowling alleys , bowling pins and bowling balls!
- Top background music!
- Scoreloop leader boards!
Rocka Bowling will cost you £1.50/$1.99 which is reasonable value if you ask me. The game is powered by Unity so you know you are getting quality.