With Research In Motion's stock looking good as ever, I thought this might be a good opportunity to lend my 2 cents to RIM stockholders.
Why not sell and treat yourself to something nice? C'mon... Treat yourself!
If this sounds like fun,
here is a list of 10 practical things I think you should purchase:
10. - With your stock cashed in and money coming out your ears, shouldn't you have a beer mug that tells you when you need a refill?
The Talking Beer Glass
9. - Nothing starts the day better than a strong cup of coffee in a brand new Mug.
A New Coffee Mug
8. - Why not put yourself in something that can hold multiple BlackBerry's?
A New Jacket
7. - Every office needs one of these. He'll even hold your coffee (or beer)
An Interactive R2-D2
6. - Looks great on your desk, mantle or bedroom!
An Autographed Picture of your Favorite Celebrity
5. - Go and visit the show live in Chicago. Why not? Chances are you'll get something for free while you're there. A bike, or a book perhaps?
Tickets to the Oprah Winfrey Show
4. - Why not slip into one of these? Looks comfy, and look at how happy they are. A Natural Cotton Velour Robe
3. - Stash all that extra cash somewhere safe.
A Personalized Piggy Bank
2. - For those formal gala's you will no doubt be attending.
A New Tuxedo
1. - Get around town in style.
The Enzo Ferrari