RIM Spreads BlackBerry Love Globally!
on 21 Jan 2009 09:24 am
Plenty of device launches have been been happening globally over the past two weeks, which is always great to see. A quick glance at January 2009 launches so far shows us just how far the CrackBerry addiction does extend.
Most of the recent launches have been for the BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8220 and the BlackBerry Curve 8900, with the lone exception being that the BlackBerry Storm was launched in India by Vodafone. Let's have a quick rundown shall we?
The following is a list of the current device launch press releases from RIM's media release homepage:
Jan 19, 2009 -Turkcell and RIM Launch the new BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphone in Turkey
- Jan 15, 2009 - RIM Introduces the BlackBerry Curve 8900 in India
- Jan 15, 2009 -RIM Introduces the BlackBerry Curve 8900 and BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphones in Singapore
- Jan 15, 2009 -SingTel and RIM Launch the New BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphone in Singapore
- Jan 14, 2009 -KPN and RIM Launch the Sleek BlackBerry Curve 8900 in The Netherlands
- Jan 12, 2009 -Vodafone Essar Launches the BlackBerry Storm in India
- Jan 12, 2009 -Maxis to Launch the BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphone in Malaysia
- Jan 7, 2009 -T-Mobile USA to Offer Customers the Thinnest and Lightest Full-QWERTY BlackBerry Smartphone
- Jan 6, 2009 -Bharti Airtel and RIM Launch the New BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphone in India
- Jan 6, 2009 -Vodafone Introduces the BlackBerry Pearl Flip Smartphone in India