- Article | 10 hours ago BlackBerry App Roundup for October 24, 2014
- Talk_mobile | 10 hours ago US Prepaid Carriers Buyer's Guide
- Article | 15 hours ago We're taking 50% off these durable clip holsters for BlackBerry Q10 today!
BlackBerry Apps of the week
Get developing those apps
Call Manager Pro
THE END OF MOBILE COMPROMISE
Show off your wallpapers
Block those unwanted calls
News & Rumors
Grab a cup of Starbucks coffee with this app
Watch your favorite gamers
RIM has released a web-based version of their Desktop Manager client. Sorry MAC users, at this time it's only available for PCs. Here's the scoop:
BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is a web-based version of the BlackBerry Desktop Manager. It allows users to manage and configure their BlackBerry devices to receive messages, in addition to performing a variety of maintenance related tasks.
BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is specifically designed for organizations that would prefer not to deploy and install client-based BlackBerry Desktop Manager software on all or some of their BlackBerry device user’s workstations.
Reduced Total Cost of Ownership
The key benefit of BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager is that it can help towards the reduction in Total Cost of Ownership for organizations.
- Overhead costs typically associated with deploying, supporting and maintaining new releases of BlackBerry Desktop Manager can be eliminated
- BlackBerry Web Desktop Manager can be accessed from virtually anywhere with a computer with an Internet connection, providing administrators with an additional way to deploy and manage BlackBerry device
[ Via ]