Enter to win a free Golla Bag of your choosing! Details below!
If you find yourself walking frequently, as I do, you know it can sometimes be a hassle to juggle your BlackBerry, keys, wallet, mp3 player (if you don't use your BlackBerry as one), and whatever else you need while you're out. It's not always practical or possible to carry a purse or shove all of that in your pockets. I've always looked at the Smart Bags by Golla on ShopCrackBerry, and finally decided to get a couple and try them out. I picked out two different styles, the Sabine and the Riley, which are actually pretty similar but have subtle differences, which is true for most of the Golla Bags we carry. Read on for a closer look at the Golla bags and to see how you can win one of your very own!
There are a lot of different styles of Golla Bags to choose from on ShopCrackBerry, and they all sell for $19.99 regularly, though they are currently on sale for $14.95 and $16.95 depending on the style. And yes, there are styles more suited to the guys as well.
Summary of features:
- Carabiner for attaching the bag in a variety of places: belt loop, bigger shoulder bag or backpack, golf bag, etc.
- Belt loop
- Separate neck-strap
- Velcro closing on the front of the bag
- Zipped pocket on the back for coins and small items
- Small extra front pocket for earphones or credit cards
- Soft lining material to protect the screen of the device
- Case size: 85 x 120 mm / 3.35 x 4.72 inch
Want to win a Golla Bag of your very own? Take a look at the selection in ShopCrackberry, then leave a comment below stating which one you want and how or when you would use it. We'll choose one lucky winner from the comments this Sunday at midnight PST. Good luck!