The weekend is here and that means you'll have plenty of time to get out and make an awesome video entry for our BBM4ALL Video Contest. The entries are pouring in and the competition is tough, but if you have what it takes (and we know you do) then make sure to create an awesome video showing off BBM and why it's the best messenger around.
Check out the original post here for all the goods, but here's what you need to know:
Your video should be no longer than one minute and needs to show at least one of the following:
- Creative way to tell your friends to get BBM
- Show some of the key differentiators of BBM vs. WhatsApp or other IM clients as reasons why to download BBM
- Show fun/creative ways to share your PIN with your friends
Other than that there are no constraints, so go nuts. We'll be looking at how well you get the message across, how good your video looks and how much awesome it's packing.
At the end of the entry period we'll be picking the one video that we think is the best of them all.
One grand prize winner will receive a BBM prize pack that includes:
- Round trip for two (2) to Toronto to attend a Toronto Maple Leafs OR Toronto Raptors game
- A visit to BlackBerry HQ at Waterloo to meet the BBM team
- A guided tour of the city with BlackBerry's Alex Kinsella
How To Enter
Create your video and then send us a link to the file (Dropbox, Box, etc) so we can download it. Submit your entries to bbmcontest(at)mobilenations.com before November 30th at midnight PT. One entry per person.
The competition will be tough as we're running this one on iMore and Android Central as well, so keep that in mind as we'll only be picking one grand prize winner.