It's almost party time folks! We're nearing the end of DevCon10 so it's time to let loose and celebrate! The stage is set for the CrackBerry App Awards Party which takes place TONIGHT. If you're attending DevCon or in San Francisco and want to come by and check it out, just RSVP and jump on the shuttle buses.
CrackBerry Party Details:
- Location: Xobni Headquarters (click for map). It's a short walk from the Marriott Marquis or better yet, grab one of the shuttles leaving from the Marriott.
- Free Shuttles: Shuttle buses will start taking people to the party at 6:30pm. Just head to the front doors of the Marriott. Just look for the person wearing a Xobni shirt and holding a CrackBerry Awards party sign. It'll be one shuttle (that holds 50 people) going back and forth, so if you don't see the shuttle don't panic - it'll be back shortly.
- Time: The party will be going strong from 7pm to 10pm. Around 8pm we'll do up the awards ceremony portion so there'll be plenty of time to drink before and after.
- Free Booze: HELLZ YEAH!
- CrackBerry.TV: We'll have our big azz CrackBerry.TV camera on hand. If you're a developer and want to show case your app or do a quick interview that'll end up here on the site, you'll have your opportunity. And if not, don't worry... we won't force you.
- PRIZES!!!! We'll have some sweet prizes we're giving away to some lucky winners in attendance. My favorite of the bunch? An IOU from CrackBerry for a free BlackBerry PlayBook!