Looking for the ultimate to-do list? Remember The Milk is known for being just that and it has now arrived on the BlackBerry 10 platform. For the uninitiated, Remember The Milk offers a ton of features that other to-do lists just can't accomplish. It's pretty much a to-do list that knows no bounds when it comes to helping you get organized. The app is free to download and free to use with an account, so let's look at short list of the features:
- Manage tasks quickly and easily - An intuitive interface makes managing tasks fun. Set due dates easily with next Friday or in 2 weeks. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make task management quicker than ever.
- Organize the way you want to - Are you a list lover? Create as many lists as you need. Into tagging? Use the task cloud to easily see what you have to do. Want to store notes along with your tasks? You can do that too.
- Plan your time - See what's due today and tomorrow, and the things you've missed. Prioritize, estimate your time, and postpone with ease. Set tasks to repeat every week or after 2 months.
- Work together to get things done - Share, send and publish tasks and lists with your contacts or the world. Remind your significant other to do their household chores.
- Locate your tasks - Use the map to see where your tasks are located in the real world. See what's nearby or on your way, and plan the best way to get things done.
For free accounts, syncing of tasks and notes only occurs once every 24 hours but there is a pro account to choose from that offers plenty more, should you find you need it. If you're worried about it being an Android port, don't be. Remember The Milk runs beautifully on BlackBerry 10 and through my initial testing, everything synced up nicely. I know there is plenty of folks out there who've been waiting for this app to arrive. Remember The Milk is available in all countries and is listed as being compatible for both the BlackBerry Z10 and the BlackBerry Q10.