Microsoft and BlackBerry continue to partner in enabling secure enterprise mobile productivity and management solutions and most recently, they've announced a new webinar that will take place on April 27th, 11:00 AM ET. Lead by David Kleidermacher, Chief Security Officer at BlackBerry, and John Hewie, National Security Officer at Microsoft Canada, the webinar will discuss security challenges, tensions that businesses face today, opportunities in the cloud, and more.
- Balancing security with productivity
- The evolving vendor landscape
- Scalable and secure network strategy
- Proactive approaches to protecting your assets
- How to take more control over your data security
The webinar will last approximately one hour and you can get yourself registered to attend by using the link below. Can't make it? Well, there's a good chance it will be available for replay via BlackBerry's Enterprise webcast central.