There are a handful of third party Reddit apps to be found in BlackBerry World. We've taken a look at one before and I've recently come across another one that comes highly recommend by Reddit users. Aptly named, Reddit in Motion is a smooth Reddit client built in Cascades. It is also packed with some nice features that you should expect to find with a Reddit client.
Reddit In Motion features lnclude:
- Browse all reddits, and subreddits
- A Built for BlackBerry UI
- Search for posts and subreddits
- Full web view for viewing links and videos
- Login Support
- Upvote, Downvote and Save posts
- Share links via Social/Email/SMS
- Compose and receive messages
- View your account info, including comments, submitted, saved and liked
- Purple links
The great part is that, while being a fully featured app, Reddit in Motion is completely free. It is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices and also the BlackBerry PlayBook. Check out the video above for a quick demo of the app in motion.