There goes an update to my favorite app, again. I'm really glad we have some dedicated developers. ReadItNow! is an app that has been around for a long time and it's nice to see that it is still receiving updates which do not just bring bug fixes but also new features. This update brings a few new things as well as your usual improvements.
If you have not heard of ReadItNow! before, it is a third party Pocket client that lets you save articles for later reading. By using your Pocket account you can then go back to read it on your device through ReadItNow! or through your browser using the Pocket website. Whichever way you choose, it's great to be able to go back and catch up with articles you didn't get time to read.
What's new in v7.8?
- NEW: completely re-written the image-scaling server!
- NEW: renaming tags syncs now with Pocket!
- NEW: added QBrowser Pro integration
- NEW: showing date added in reading mode
- IMPROVED: more fluid user interface during sync
- IMPROVED: updating article time on archive / move to unread
- IMPROVED: updated german translation
- BUGFIX: monospace text-blocks in article view are now being displayed with correct font size (thanks to martinko!)
ReadItNow! is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphone and if you already own the app, updating is free. If you're interested in the app you can purchase it for $0.99. You will need to sign up for a Pocket account to be able to use the app.