I'm a pretty habitual Pocket user. I have a ton of stuff in there and when I have some free time, I'll open it up and read through some of it. The one app I've been exploring on BlackBerry 10 for accessing all my Pocket stuff is ReadItNow and the developer behind it all, Sven Ziegler, has just released and updated version that includes a ton of enhancements, additions and fixes, some of which are thankfully focused on the BlackBerry Q10 because I was missing them from using the app on my BlackBerry Z10. If you're a ReadItNow user, here's some of what has been addressed in the latest v5.1.0 update.
- Added: list-view (new default view on Q10)
- Added: new dark theme (default on Q10)!
- Added: context menu in list / grid view
- Added: switch between themes via context menu
- Added: window cover when app is minimized
- Added: share to Springpad, Evernote & create pdf via mail!
- Updated: new filter - updated: welcome dialog / quick start guide
- Updated: improved UI performance
- Fixed: special characters in username and password are finally working
- Fixed: autosync on startup
- Fixed: some layout issues - and some other bugfixes and improvements!
Needless to say, that's quite a hefty update and the app is now running better than it has ever before. If you're looking to get the update, it should be appearing in BlackBerry World right now for you to download. If you're looking for more details about ReadItNow, click the link below to check it out in the CrackBerry app gallery where it just earned my Editor's recommendation, thanks to the Q10 love.