ReadItNow! gets multi-selection support and bug fixes in latest update
Here we go again. An app regularly receiving updates, ReadItNow! is at v6.7.0. It's an app that belongs in my top 5 most needed app list and it's one I'm very glad to see receive constant updates. This latest version brings support for multi-selection so you can bulk delete articles or mark several as read at the same time. As usual there are bug fixes and UI enhancements too.
One other thing added in this version is integration with an app called Turbo Reader which is a speed reader application that aims to increase your productivity. We'll be taking a closer look at Turbo Reader soon.
ReadItNow! v6.7.0 changelog
- ADDED: integrated the brand new app Turbo Reader
- ADDED: multi selection of articles to delete, mark as read, share, ...
- IMPROVED: much better performance when opening local articles
- IMPROVED: several small UI enhancements
- FIXED: tag-support should now be working! look at the help dialog!
- FIXED: sometimes articles got removed from list after only getting back from details
- FIXED: some minor bug fixes
As usual, updates are free. If you have yet to try out ReadItNow! or haven't heard of it, it is a third party Pocket client which lets you save articles to read later. It is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices and costs $1.99.
Learn more / Download ReadItNow! from BlackBerry World