This app one of my most used apps on a daily basis. If you're a Pocket user, ReadItNow! is a great third party client. If you've never heard of Pocket, it's a service that allows you to save articles to read later. Even a great way to save any articles you come across. ReadItNow! has come very far since its first iteration and it frequently receives updates from the developer. Always great to see. This latest update mainly brings improvements but there are a couple of new additions.
ReadItNow! version v6.9.3 changelog
- NEW: auto hide bottom toolbar on scroll
- NEW: option to delete archived articles, that are not favorited! (go to Settings -> Account)
- IMPROVED: no more flickering images when article list/grid has been loaded
- IMPROVED: reading position will be saved when closing article by peek-gesture
- IMPROVED: added confirmation prompts when deleting local data
- FIXED: layout issue in article list
As usual, updates are free if you have already purchased the app. For new users, it costs $1.99. ReadItNow! is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones. If you still use a BlackBerry PlayBook, there's version for that too. You need Pocket account in order to use the app. It's free to signup for a Pocket account.