Text to Speech app, Read Out has just received an update. It includes some new features and as well bug fixes and improvements. If you use the app, you may have seen the update already but if you haven't just head into BlackBerry World. If you haven't heard about the app or checked it out before, Read Out will read out any text for you, from an lengthy email message to articles through the browser. You also have the option to save the MP3 file to share.
Read Out v2.2 changelog
- NEW: added support for several new languages: Bulgarian, Chinese, English (United States), Irish, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Portugal)
- NEW: added Central for BlackBerry 10 to list of supporting apps!
- IMPROVED: way faster download of MP3s
- BUGFIX: fixed server issues!
- BUGFIX: solved possible issue when sharing some URLs to Read Out!
- BUGFIX: sometimes preparing message resulted in an endless loop
You check out our quick review of Read Out to see it in action. If you're interested in downloading the app, you can get it for $0.99. It is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones. And of course, if you already own the app, the update is free.