RBC Express Mobile app offers fresh business banking functions
The Royal Bank of Canada released a new dedicated app for business customers today. RBC Express Mobile has all of the bells and whistles of RBC's Express Online website, which includes industry-standard encryption and optional two-factor authentication for added security. Beyond that, it's clearly enjoyed a fresh, polished user interface.
Here's a quick feature breakdown.
- Approve payments and transfers
- View account balances, current and historical transactions
- Fulfill transfers between accounts
- Find a nearby RBC Royal Bank branch or ATM
- The same user permissions and limits
- Optional "two factor" authentication for sign-in and approval
- Industry-standard encryption
The app is currently supported on the BlackBerry Z10 and the Q10, and requires BB 10.2. Any RBC customers around here with a business account? How happy are you with your current mobile bank apps?
Source: RBC via MobileSyrup