If you are music lover in general then Radio Shuffle may well be just what you are looking for. As the name suggests, this BlackBerry 10 application is the total opposite of most other radio apps. You can't choose a specific station - you must rely on the shuffle.
That's why I mentioned that you'll need to be a music lover in general. If you only listen to rock or dance etc, then you will be better sticking to one of the other radio apps. But if you don't mind a bit of everything then this one is a beauty - and free!
The main reason I chose to feature Radio Shuffle is its user interface - it's absolutely glorious as you can see from the image gallery above. The neon blue graphics over the dark background look super and the app is also dead simple to use.
With the ability to share what you are listening to with your social apps and also the option to add stations to your favorites it's well worth checking out.
Key Features of Radio Shuffle:
- Listen to world wide Top 500 radio stations
- Shuffle through all stations
- Swipe left or right on the dial or click the shuffle button to shuffle
- Shuffle while playing
- Auto-play after shuffle (optional)
- Ranking and number of people listening
- Mark your favorite radio station
- Turn up and down the volume on volume knob
- Share your favorite radio station with friends via BBM, Twitter, Facebook, and more
- Beautifully designed user interface
- Unique radio theme
- View preview in active frame (when app is minimized)
- Device hard-button integration (press + / - or play / pause at the side of your phone)
- Low data streaming footprint saves bandwidth
- Full Z10, Q10 and Q5 support
- Specifically designed user interface for BlackBerry Z10 and separately for smaller screens like Q10 & Q5
With Radio Shuffle being totally free and available for all BlackBerry 10 devices give it a shot and see what you think?