The weather is getting warmer, and that means I'm going to be stepping up my fitness regime, which also means it will include some high-intensity interval training, amongst other things. That will also require me to get a timer app that allows for intervals. For that, I downloaded Rad Timer, and I think you should too.
Rad Timer isn't just for workouts, though, if you're looking for an interval timer for anything it will fit that purpose too. It's not just a timer either; there's a stopwatch function, and a bedside mode clock display too. So, you're getting three functions in one here.
Rad Timer has recently been updated to v2.5 and here is a list of all the new features.
- Added the capability for a timer to automatically start another when it finishes.
- Major improvements in the way timer data is handled, stored and displayed.
- Included the ability to backup and restore timers along with settings data.
- Countdown timer list can now be sorted in various ways from the Settings menu.
- Improved the user-interface and included some additional icons.
- Other minor fixes, improvements, and optimizations.
The app is free to download and available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones. In order to get the interval timer function, you will need the full paid version which will cost you $2.99.