QuickPost updated with support for Blaq, BBM groups and more
For the social media junkie, QuickPost is a great app to help you manage updates to multiple social networking sites. What is great about the app is that it integrates with accounts already set up on your device — eliminating the need to login to every site. The latest update is one the developers are calling QuickPost 'Unleashed'. It brings more social sites into the mix including the ability to post to Blaq, if that is your preferred Twitter client.
You can also now share to BBM Groups as well as WhatsApp groups. There are also some nice enhancements to be found.
QuickPost Unleashed features
- Added Blaq Support
- Added BBM Group support, including multiple groups at once!
- WhatsApp Group Support!
- Multiple Twitter account support!
- Dynamic Peek! Peek is now disabled while posting so you don't accidentally lose it!
- Invoker Core Technology - Improved performance, speed and stability.
- Improved Target Picker! The new target picker scrolls to allow support for more targets at once!
- QP Help! Find answers and get support on the new QuickPost Help page!
- New Setting to toggle BBM Groups.
- WhatsApp is now always available as an option.
- The Help button opens our Twitter page in the browser so you don't need to login each time.
- The # and @ convenience keys now properly insert the character at your cursor.
- Improved the loading speed of Post and Attach pages.
QuickPost is an app a use daily and really is a must have for those who post to multiple social media sites, including BBM Channels. QuickPost also supports sharing photos. If you haven't checked out QuickPost before, you can have a look at our hands on video, although this is for an older version. There have been lots of improvements since then. It is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices and costs $0.99 but of course is free to update if you've already purchased it before.
Learn more / Download QuickPost from BlackBerry World