Embedded World 2015 takes place in Nuremberg, Germany on February 24 - 26th and QNX will be there to showcase their technology through customer products for medical, automotive, the home and more. The list below highlights what all will be featured at the event, but keen eyes will notice the fact QNX plans to showcase a brand new QNX product in an automotive demo with Texas Instruments.
- The QNX SDK for Apps & Media supports today's broadest cross-platform mobile development environments such as Qt, HTML5, and OpenGL ES, to help you bring the user experience of mobile devices to secure and reliable embedded systems.
- The GS Elektromedizinische Geräte G. Stemple GmbH corpuls3, which runs on the QNX® Neutrino® OS, demonstrates unparalleled reliability, fault tolerance, and proven real-time performance.
- The Neato Botvac™ 75 Robot Vacuum from Neato Robotics is also powered by the QNX OS, and uses real-time motor control to move smoothly and easily through your house, avoiding stairs and walls.
- We'll be introducing a brand new QNX product in an automotive demo running on Texas Instruments' Jacinto 6 automotive processor. Stay tuned!
- Our Medical reference platform provides customers with an IEC 62304 certified OS, graphics support, and security elements for critical healthcare applications.
In addition to the demos and new product, Chris Ault, from QNX Software Systems will be hosting two sessions discussing the Internet of Things and Management Focus. If you're looking for more details on Embedded World 2015, be sure to check out their site.