You may have recently seen our quick video review we did of Morph'em for BlackBerry 10. The super cool - yet very challenging puzzle game was initially rolled out for touch only BlackBerry handsets. If you watched video and thought the game looked cool but were restricted due to being a Q10 or Q5 owner you can now go and grab the game from BlackBerry World.
Hats off to the developer for this one. We've seen many a game come to the Z30 and Z10 only - and although hardware keyboard users tend to be more into productivity apps than games it's always nice to have a choice. In fact - I'm a Q10 user as my main BlackBerry yet I have three full folders of games for when boredom sets in on a train commute or similar.
Unlike me - if you think you are clever enough to solve the wonders of Morph'em you now can - whatever BlackBerry 10 device you happen to be rocking.
- Drag your finger to create words
- Rotate the cube to find more words
- Find the 6 bonus words to optimize your points
- 3 powers-ups to use to help you beat your opponents
- Complete statistics to check and improve your game
- 55 trophies to unlock
- A training mode to learn the game or to play offline
Morph'em is free to download. What are you waiting for?