Push to Talk Now Available For Verizon Customers
on 19 Mar 2010 05:18 am EDT
Just in case you were wanting to sign up for this $5/month unlimited service, you can now get your push to talk on through Verizon. The offering comes as an application which is currently available through the Verizon application centre. After downloading and installing, you'll still need to speak to Verizon to have the service fully added on but at least you'll have the app installed already.
- Make quick exchanges. - Push one button to contact team members or clients.
- Place group calls. - Hold conversations with as many as 50 total participants.
- Check team member status with Presence.- See who is available for a Push to Talk call.
- Manage contacts for the entire company online. - Add, delete and assign contacts, create groups and more.
- Use one number, one device. - Make and receive voice calls without needing a second device or phone number.
- Enjoy coast-to-coast coverage. - Connect on our nationwide broadband network, and get expanded coverage across the United States within the National Enhanced Services Rate and Coverage Area.
As expected, business clients are being targeted with this service offering and it does come with a few caveats. First, you need a PTT enabled device. Secondly, if you are roaming the service will not work. All minor caveats mind you but still stuff you should be aware of.