We posted a video of the third party Podcasts application for BlackBerry 10 recently, and as a big fan of the app I'm happy to see it has received an update with some sweet improvements. As I said in the video post - we don't yet have a native podcast application on the BlackBerry Z10 so this one is by far the best option and it works like a dream.
This latest version includes the following improvements:
- Many bug fixes, robustness enhancements and speed improvements
- Cellular downloads disabled by default with the option to enable them
- An Active Frame when minimized
- A view which shows only downloaded podcasts from within 'My Library'
- A green icon for downloaded podcasts
- More reliable resume and delete after listened
- - - 10/+30 second buttons
A fine selection of new treats for a great app. Have you tried it yet? Let us know in the comments.