PlayCloud 10 updated with password protection options, Google Print support and more!
on 8 Jul 2014 01:19 pm EDT
PlayCloud 10 is one of the best all-in-one file manager systems on BlackBerry 10 but the latest update available in BlackBerry World aims to make it even better. Listed as v220.127.116.11, this release adds quite a few fixes and additions to the app including Google Print Cloud service to print from Google Drive or Google Docs, password protection and advanced networking options for those who might be on a BES.
- New: Add "Ignore network information" (for BES users)
- New: Add "always use open with..." option
- New: Use Google Print Cloud service to print a Google Drive file or a Google Doc
- New: Use Google Print Cloud service to print a URL
- New: New authentication webdav method
- New: Select All option
- New: Password protection
- Fix: Network "Online" status for BES users
- Fix: Remove double buttons action
- Fix: USB info (USB-OTG)
- Fix: Change directory background in landscape mode
- Fix: Italian translation
If you already own PlayCloud 10, the update should be showing as available. If you've not yet checked out PlayCloud 10, then be sure to check out our review of the app to get a better feel for it, especially if you work with a lot of different cloud services such as Box, Dropbox, Google Drive and even FTP servers. There's a free and paid version available so you can try out the app before you go all in and purchase it for $1.99.
Learn more / Download PlayCloud 10 free version from BlackBerry World
Learn more / Download PlayCloud 10 full version from BlackBerry World