It wasn't too long ago when we posted about an app called PhotoUploader. An app that allowed you to upload your photos and videos directly to Dropbox. Since the native BlackBerry 10 Dropbox app lost the ability to do so a developer has created an app for those looking for this feature. It has proven to be quite a useful app and over time it can only become better. This update comes with some bug fixes and additional features to the settings.
PhotoUploader changelog for v1.1.0
- ADDED: new setting to delete the photos after copying
- ADDED: new setting to skip videos
- ADDED: new setting to exit app after sync
- ADDED: details for each list entry
- ADDED: link to support thread @ CrackBerry forums!
- BUGFIX: checking SD card permissions on app start
- BUGFIX: updating active frame on network connection change
- BUGFIX: showing correct active frame text
This is an app that needs to remain as an Active Frame to function but a headless version of the app shall be coming in the future. This will certainly make this app even more worthwhile. The developer of this app makes plenty of useful apps and regularly updates them. No doubt we'll see more great things get added to this app too. If you haven't checked out PhotoUploader yet, you can download it from BlackBerry World for $0.99. As usual, updates are free. To use this app you must be running BlackBerry OS 10.2 and above. It is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones.