We first went hands on with Pastry Push for BlackBerry 10 back in November 2013 and what a beauty of a game it was. ReFocus Labs have pushed out an update bringing a selection of new good stuff - including a new season as well as a bunch of other features.
The 3D physics game has been further enhanced with new elements added to all the levels based on feedback from the first version. The game uses swipe gestures to slide pastries along the maze with the objective of getting the pastry to feed Monster Moko. The notable additions in the new version of Pastry Push are:
- Added Episode 3. Fully featured with Portals and 27 new levels!
- Added new Obstacles- Flamethrowers and Fans
- Introducing new timed cherries
- Added Loading Screens
- Top status bar added, displaying the current level and the current golden cherry count
- Tips now shown on pause menu
- Adjusted Episode 1 and 2 with new obstacles
- Improved performance and minor bug fixes
With 3 episodes and 81 levels the game features hours and hours of engaging gameplay, all new gameplay mechanics, the ability to collect golden cherries and score stars for each level. Currently exclusive to BlackBerry 10, Pastry Push is also coming to Android, iOS, PC and Windows Phone in the coming weeks.
Pastry Push is available for all BlackBerry 10 devices and is priced at a very reasonable $0.99.