You may have seen us feature Parrot for BlackBerry 10 a while ago on video where we ran through the basic features of the voice recording application. The developer dropped us an email to let us know that Parrot has now been updated and as well as a few bug fixes there are some great new features introduced.
- Active Frames: see the progress of your recordings and playbacks as they progress in a minimized active frame!
- Share multiple tracks at the same time
- Setting to allow automatic copying to voice folder, music folder or SD Card
- File formats: you can now save files in High(.wav), Good(.m4a) or Low(.awb) qualities
- Save to SD Card
- Default naming of tracks using date
- E-mail attachment bug (tracks will now properly attach to emails).
- Share bug that affected sharing via other 3rd party messaging apps (now you can share tracks via apps like WhatsApp).
If you missed the video you can catch it here. Parrot is a great handy untility application to have on your BlackBerry 10 smartphone, plus it's free so go and check it out.