We have seen the BlackBerry 5.0 OS in action, many of you all probably still have 5.0 loaded onto either your Bold or 8900 at this point as well, but what we have not really seen is some of new features OS 5.0 brings with it to those of you all who are attached to a BES. Fortunately, Greg over at Berry Review and the good folks at BlackBerry Forums Australia have put together a nice collection of screen shots highlighting some of the new options which will soon be available, BBF Australia have also posted some of the BES 5.0 details as well. More screens after the break.
- 1. Select the “Files” application:
- 2. Select a file path:
- 3. View your folder and files (you will be prompted for your network credentials):
- 4. Select to open, share, delete, rename or create a new folder
- New features in ‘View Folders’
- 1. Create new folders
- 2. Move, rename, add and delete folders