OrganizeMe! for the BlackBerry PlayBook allows you to keep yourself organized even in the most hectic of times. When we took a look at the application about a month ago, there were a few features missing, and some issues with the application's overall performance. Today I wanted to reintroduce you to the all-new OrganizeMe! for the BlackBerry PlayBook. OrganizeMe! was updated earlier this month but I wanted to give it a few weeks before I wrote this post. I wanted to make sure the update was all it can be, and it is!
New features in OrganizeMe! v2.1
- new: ability to create and modify items in offline mode!
- new: now uses delta sync instead of full sync every time!
- new: no more automatic syncs after creating an object locally
- new: it's finally possible to upload images as attachments as well as
- other files!
- new: new sync dialog
- new: move checklist items up and down! (tap and hold a checklist item)
- new: redesigned dialog to add checklist items! you can now add multiple items at once!
- new: done state of task objects can now be toggled without editing the object -> directly in the detail view!
- new: reworked display of photo objects
- new: added better error handling when Springpad servers are unavailable
- ew: changed the look of the dialogs
- optimized: handling and performance of multi line text boxes
- optimized: search performance
- bugfix: currently open item gets updated and not closed after sync
- bugfix: sharing items should now work again
- bugfix: links inside notes are clickable and work as expected
- and many other bugfixes
As you can see the developer has been hard at work to update the application and address the original concerns I had with the application. If building lists, and keeping your life organized, is a priority for you, you'll definitely want to check out the latest version. OrganizeMe! for the BlackBerry PlayBook can be found in BlackBerry World for only $2.99.