We've featured a bunch of news apps that may be more attractive to men, so here's one for you ladies that are rocking BlackBerry 10. Grazia UK Magazine have released a native BlackBerry 10 application so if you tend to buy the magazine anyway you may want to consider now doing so on your BlackBerry?
The application gives new users 60 days free content and after that a subscription is required, which is either £2.00 per issue or £7.50 for a month. Looking through the comments in BlackBerry World I instantly noticed some subscription confusion and the same applied to me. Luckily I have a very nice 'App Man' from BlackBerry on BBM so a quick message and all was revealed.
In order to download any content you MUST sign up for a 30 day subscription. You will receive an email receipt but it will show a balance of £0.00. After the free trial is up users will have the choice to carry on subscribing or cancel. The subscription will automatically roll on so if you do want to cancel it would be a good idea to set a reminder in your BlackBerry Calendar.
Main features of the magazine include:
- News – from the red-carpet to the world stage the real story the behind the headlines
- Features – agenda setting issues and real life stories that are all about you.
- 10 Hot Stories – the inside track on everything you are talking about that week
- Fashion – the hottest looks, buys and ideas to try out right now
- Beauty – the insider’s guide to the latest beauty news and coolest trends
- Culture – what should be on your It-list to watch, see, listen to, read and do
The app itself, although not my cup of tea, seems to work beautifully. The font is a decent size and the images are clean and crisp so reading a magazine on your BlackBerry makes a load of sense to me.
Ladies - let us know your thoughts in the comments please?