Our BlackBerry devices allow to read several formats in a variety of ways. Whether it be using the Docs to Go or the built-in Adobe Reader, there are certainly several options for viewing your documents. NSR Reader is a third-party view that allows you to view PDF, TIFF, and DjVu files with ease on your BlackBerry and demonstrates functionality not found in the native applications.
Recently, the developer released an update, bringing it to v1.5.1, which offers several enhancements and bugfixes to improve your reading experience.
- Add support for OS 10.3.1
- Add BlackBerry Classic device support
- Improve accessibility using dynamic design units
- Fix selection rectangle of recent files on OS 10.3
- Fix zooming issues when opening previously viewed file
- Fix crash on DjVu files without text data
- Do not allow to select bright theme on devices with OLED displays
- Remove Shift modifier from keyboard shortcuts (see updated list)
As a special promotion for CrackBerry readers, the developer has generously created a code to let you download this application for free! Normally $1.99 for BlackBerry 10, there are 1000 copies available to download while supplies last. While we all know the drill, if you are not familiar with how to redeem the code please refer to the instructions below.
- Launch BlackBerry World
- Swipe down from the top and tap Redeem
- Enter promo code: RHINOGIFT
- Tap on the green FREE button to download
NSR Reader is a useful and effective application for reading your compatible files. From the high-quality renderings and responsive interface to the text reflow mode for easy reading of large text-enabled PDF and DjVu files, it certainly offers a pleasant reading experience.
Be sure to grab your copy while you can or click on the link below to purchase. There is also a free version available with limited functionality.