Now Available in soft cover from Amazon.com ...
It's finally Here!!! I first dropped word of the "CrackBerry Book" in the blogs back in April and I'm happy to say that CRACKBERRY: True Tales of BlackBerry Use and Abuse is now available! You can pick it up in a soft cover from Amazon.com for $15.99, and E-Book versions are also available from BlackBerry Made Simple and ShopCrackBerry.com. From the Press Release:
Martin Trautschold teamed up with co-author Gary Mazo from the BlackBerry Made Simple Guides and with Kevin Michaluk, the founder and community editor of the largest BlackBerry user site -- CrackBerry.com. Some of the book's highlights include:
- Dozens of user stories that are just too funny or too sad to believe
- A unique 12 Step approach to curb your BlackBerry use
- Effective strategies for balancing life and work
- Tips on some BlackBerry features that can help you maintain a "Life Balance"
- "BlackBerry Confessions" from the authors and user from CrackBerry.com
- The "BlackBerry Quiz" to test your level of addiction
The book is a must-read for all those who use their BlackBerry smartphones just a little too much. According to Michaluk, "The book is part humor, part Freud and part 12-step recovery plan. We wanted to keep the read entertaining and light while at the same time addressing the ever-growing problem of BlackBerry overuse!"
For more information you can view the full Press Release and visit CrackBerryBook.com!
And seriously, if you don't know what to buy the BlackBerry Addict in your life this holiday season, this will make the perfect gift! Spread the word :-)