Available for all BlackBerry 10 devices, Ninja Hoodie comes packing a punch. It you're after some fast paced ninja action then you've come to the right place.
Priced at £0.75/$0.99, the game will certainly keep you on your toes. You control your character using the virtual joy pad of the left of the display which will allow you to look up/down/left/right and over on the right are two tabs - one to shoot your throwing stars and the other to block incoming fire.
The object is straight forward - destroy the enemy before they destroy you. That's easier said than done as the game gets pretty manic. Shooting the bad guys is relatively easy, although you can't afford to take your eyes off them for a split second. Where I found things a little hard was blocking incoming fire. By the time I saw it coming I found there wasn't enough time to press the block tab - but that could just be my reaction time.
Graphic wise Ninja Hoodie is pretty good - not the best, but there is a nice music soundtrack to accompany the action which gives the whole experience a bit of a lift. In terms of value for money I'd say that the game is in the right price banding. Sure, we all like free apps, but let's be realistic - would you work for free?
Features of the game include:
- Smooth game play across four unique levels
- Epic boss battles and enemy classes to keep you on your feet
- A comic style experience, combined with one of a kind gameplay
- Exclusive music tracks in each level to keep you immersed throughout the game
- Seamless saving system, allows you to get back into the action where you left off
- A global leader board for the elite who want their name known throughout the ninja world