Newspile - A Google Reader client for your BlackBerry PlayBook
I'm constantly in search of the next best Google Reader client for my BlackBerry PlayBook and Newspile is the latest addition to the bunch. This smooth RSS reader has a beautiful UI and works seemlessly with Google Reader. Newspile syncs both ways with so what you read in the app will be marked read in Google Reader and vice versa. It also sports a clean interface, pull to refresh and more. Features of Newspile include:
- offers a huge pile of news articles you love.
- synchronizes two ways. This means that all changes you make within Newspile (i.e. read, star, or broadcast an news item) appear in your Google Reader and vice versa.
- allows easy, touch optimized pull-to-refresh synchronization
- lets you view embedded videos in fullscreen mode.
- lets you share news items via Google.
- is optimized for low CPU and Memory consumption to increase the battery life of your BlackBerry PlayBook.
- stores news items locally, for a faster reading experience.
- has a intuitive and clean layout.
- opens embedded links in your BlackBerry PlayBook Browser.
- supports GZIP - Compression, which makes fetching news items efficient, fast and bandwidth friendly.
Newspile is available in BlackBerry App World for $2.99 (and well worth it). More features are on the way including sharing support (to Twitter, Instapaper etc) and deeper Google Reader integration.
More information/download of Newspile