New: WSJ.com Mobile Reader for BlackBerry
Regular readers of WSJ.com, MarketWatch.com, Barrons.com and AllThingsD.com have a better way to view content on their BlackBerry smartphones today with the release of the WSJ.com Mobile Reader for BlackBerry.
Benefits of the WSJ.com Mobile Reader include:
- Simple user interface and differentiated content tabs - What's News, Tech, MarketWatch, Columns and more - with the option to customize categories and news sources for a personalized experience.
- "My Stocks" allows users to track select companies with stock quotes (up to a 30-minute delay) and headlines
- "My Keywords" lets users track news most important to them by choosing keywords and receiving alerts directly from select search engines
- "My Feeds" tab allows users to add RSS feeds from other sites and blogs
- Articles can be saved or shared via social bookmarking and social networking sites
- Seamless integration with a user's BlackBerry smartphone address book, allowing articles to be easily shared with friends and colleagues
- Headlines, article summaries and previously downloaded articles are still available when offline for true anytime access
BIG PROPS go to WSJ for releasing something that's more than just a homescreen shortcut. To learn more about WSJ.com Mobile Reader, see available devices and sign up, go to: www.wsj.com/mobilereader.