Developed by Epic Applications, the same developer who brought you Berry Wars (the #1 selling game in the CrackBerry App Store), Word Shuffle was built from scratch with the BlackBerry Storm in mind and in just a few minutes of playing I can already tell is an addictive little game (word scramble games tend to be that way!). Here's the official verbage:
Word Shuffle is a new addicting word game for the Blackberry Storm. Given a scrambled set of letters, see how many words you can find! But theres a catch, you only have 2 minutes and you have to get a certain amount to move to the next level. Immerse yourself in this highly replayable and fun game through sounds and vibrations, and even learn new words! With over 100 levels and more being added, hours and hours of fun and learning can be had! Features include:
- Over 100 levels!
- Designed for Blackberry Storm
- Full touch support--swipe to do things!
- Vibration support--pulses when you are running out of time!
- Sound support--custom design sounds!
- Highly addicting gameplay\
- New words being added in updates
- Uses TWL dictionary--same as Scrabble tournaments!
Word Shuffle sells for $2.99 but if you GRAB IT QUICK from the CrackBerry App Store you can save yourself $1 (no coupon required, sale ends June 7th). A free trial is available. You can visit the Word Shuffle forum thread for more details and if you give it a go be sure to drop a comment.