New puzzle action comes to BlackBerry 10 with Hues - from ReFocus Labs
Hues - Threes & 2048 Powered up! is a new BlackBerry 10 puzzle game brought to us from ReFocus Labs - who we already know from the likes of Tilt, ARKick and Pastry Push. If you take a look in BlackBerry World you'll find a bunch of different games along the lines of Threes/2048, but ReFocus Labs have put there own twist on things and have done a darn fine job.
As usual, I'm not very good with puzzle games - hence no video with this one, but you'll have to trust me. The game is free to download so there really isn't a reason not to give it a go and as you'll see below it's available for all current BlackBerry 10 handsets.
Enjoy and feel free to post your highest scores in the comments. It won't be hard to beat mine!
- Intuitive swipe to slide input (Also QWERTY input for the Q devices)
- 3 game modes: Timed Mode, Moves Mode, and Endless mode.
- Power-ups - Increase time, increase moves, level up your Hues!
- Adaptive GUI! Watch the GUI change as you unlock more Hues!
- View hilarious character descriptions and details in 'The Clan'
- Leaderboards System
- Tweet scores
- Optimized for the BlackBerry Z10, Z30, Z3, Q5, Q10 and P'9882
More information/Download Hues for BlackBerry 10