Wicked! Sweet! Finally! The makers of the best-selling BBSmart Email Viewer have just released their second BlackBerry application, Alarms Pro. By the looks of it, I think it's safe to say this is the best-looking and most-powerful multi-alarm application now available for the BlackBerry. Features include:
- No limits! Create as many alarms as you want!
- Choose from four cool alarm sounds or pick your own mp3's to wake up to!
- Set snooze times for 1, 2, 5 minutes all the way up to an hour
- Easily set quick alarms - perfect for alarms to grab the washing (30 minutes from now), or just to grab a quick power nap (wake me up in 15 minutes!)
- Friendly, easy to use software designed by people for people (big buttons easy to read in the morning with sleepy eyes)
- Create alarm templates so setting new alarms with your favorite preferences is a breeze!
Alarms Pro retails for $15 and a Free Trial is available. As you can tell, I'm stoked to see the release of this application. I interviewed BBSmart's founder, Neil Sainsbury, back in August of 2007 and when I pryed for hints of what we could expect to see next from BBSmart he kept his lips sealed. Hopefully this is the first of many more apps to come!