If you're looking for a colorful, action packed puzzle style game you have come to the right place. Neon Blitz, which is currently only available for the BlackBerry Z10, is like no other game I've played before. The concept is real simple yet it's also incredibly challenging.
There is a tutorial at the start which is well worth going through, but then you are on your own. You will be presented with a shape on the display and you need to drag the stars along the shape to complete the line. This is all well and good when you start and you have two or three lines to complete but things get pretty hairy as you progress and there are loads of stars to move.
You are up against the clock with Neon Blitz with only 60 seconds to complete each level. The idea is to get as far as possible and generate the best score you can. With Scoreloop integration you can also see how your friends are doing thanks to BlackBerry Games.
This one is super colorful, manic, addictive and with superb graphics and sound effects - well worth just under a buck.
Features of Neon Blitz include:
- Super simple addictive gameplay with over 800 levels
- Get the highest score possible in a minute
- Unlock constantly updated biweekly contests and challenges
- Collect boosts and power ups to max out your score
- Challenge your friends via Scoreloop
- Check your standing in the global ranking