Although I don't fancy a lot of games, I do have a sweet spot for racing and driving simulators. Need For Speed: Undercover is probably the game I play the most on my BlackBerry PlayBook and its absence from the BlackBerry Z10 was a bit disappointing for me.
No matter now though as EA has finally got around to making the game available for BlackBerry 10 and available to most countries that BlackBerry World supports according to the online storefront listing. That's not to say it's all good news though because along with making it available, EA saw fit to also add a $2.99 price tag to it rather then offering it for free but alas, it's a damn fine game so I paid up and got it.
- All new quick race mode: Want to take a break from the story? Try Quick Race mode and race any of the 20 cars from the Tri City area before you unlock them. Step outside your career and instantly race any unlocked track.
- 8 Challenging race modes: Power through Head-to-Head Action, Highway Battle, Cop Takeout, and more. Race undercover in 24 covert missions.
- 3 Unique Environments: Push your car to the limit as you burn through exhilarating cityscapes, snaking countrysides, and gritty seaside docks.
- Customize your vehicle: Trick out your ride with aftermarket spoilers, multiple wheel options, body kits, and cool paint schemes.
- Incredible racing visuals: Sweeping camera angles and gnarly car crash sound effects heighten your driving experience.
- Earn performance upgrades: Punch it with extras like Boost, Speed, Acceleration, and Handling.
If you want a look at the game, you can check out our quick PlayBook review here otherwise, you can hit the link below to grab Need For Speed: Undercover from BlackBerry World directly.