We have reported on several occasions about new UK banking apps for BlackBerry smartphones but another couple have cropped up in App World this week, specifically designed for businesses. NatWest Business Banking and RBS Business Banking (both owned by The Royal Bank of Scotland) allow business customers to manage a variety of actions that regular non-business customers can not.Once you've downloaded the app, the registration process is quick and secure. All you need is your Digital Banking Customer Number, PIN and password.
Features of both apps include:
- Manage multiple business accounts
- Check available balances at a glance
- Search and view up to 7 years of transactions
- Make payments to anyone you've previously made a payment to within Online banking
- Transfer money quickly and easily between your NatWest accounts
- Locate your nearest NatWest branch or cash machine
- Take a tour and explore the key features of the app
To be able to use the Business Banking apps, you'll need to be over 16 and have an RBS business account registered with the Digital Banking service. Your BlackBerry must also be on OS 5.0 or newer.