If you're in the UK you may well be interested to hear that myTrains from mxData has received a rather special update. There's both a free and paid (Pro) version of the app - which is available for all BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
We first took a look at myTrains a little over a year ago on video and it's remained on my BlackBerry ever since. If you use the train it's a must have tool to make your journey and planning a whole bunch easier.
The app which was already very clever just got super smart. I've been rocking the new version for a couple of weeks secretly and the improvements are awesome. MXData have been working closely with BlackBerry themselves to ensure the app is a clever as it can be.
Check out the cool new features in version 184.108.40.206 below:
- From the app menu set home & work stops and manage a commute schedule.
- Get push notifications whenever there's an issue or delay which could affect your commute.
- myTrains Pro Home Screen now shows departures for stations of interest to you based on your Smarter Travel settings and current location.
- Station search now has a free text field to make searching for a station so much easier and quicker.
- Active Frame - Keep up to date on your device Home Screen without having myTrains Pro open.
- BBM integration - When on a commute your BBM profile box will be updated so friends know you're on the train.
Give the free version a whirl and see how you get on?